Utterly Useless Wastes of Time

Looking for something to waste your time? Check out my vast array of sites that will totally ruin your productivity for the day.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hi

Hi everyone!

So I am totally new to this. I'm not a writer by trade so I can't promise the most witty comments, but what I can promise you is some great finds. I decided to start this blog because I have an uncanny knack for a) finding some very cool/random/funny/weird sites out there on the net, and b) sending them to my friends at the most inopportune moments of the work day.

So, without further ado...


This comic is raunchy and sometimes over the top, but seriously funny. If you like humor that makes you look over your shoulder to make sure no one saw you laughing then this site is for you. Enjoy! (I would give you an example, but it's copyrighted...artisits are funny about that kind of stuff)


P.S. Don't be shy. Let me know how I'm doing. I appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home