Utterly Useless Wastes of Time

Looking for something to waste your time? Check out my vast array of sites that will totally ruin your productivity for the day.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wow. I really can't believe it's been so long since I've last posted. With the holidays and such it was hard to find time.

Hopefully, this will make up for it. Just in time for the most beloved/hated of holidays, Valentine's Day, I give you two sites:

First, from SomethingAwful.com,

A Very Star Wars Valentines

You know you love it.

Second, and really my favorite, Cap'n Wacky's Boatload of Love. You have to check out the Gallery of Unfortunate Valentine's Cards. The comments are really what makes them. I crack up out loud when I read them.

Anyway, I hope these get you in the spirit for the holiday. Don't forget to check back next week. I have a special post just for Valentine's Day itself. Get excited...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home