Utterly Useless Wastes of Time

Looking for something to waste your time? Check out my vast array of sites that will totally ruin your productivity for the day.

Friday, May 12, 2006

That's just mean

I am going to my cousin's wedding in June so I've been looking for dresses to buy. That reminded me of a great site I came across about 2 years ago, UglyDress.com - Archive of the world's ugliest Bridesmaids dresses.

I was lucky. When my best friend got married she put us in a tasteful strapless black gown. Some people, however, are not that fortunate. Take some time and peruse the horrors that these people put their best friends through. I know the bride is supposed to be the prettiest, but this is going too far...


Oh, and don't miss the best...the Pregnant Prom dress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home