Utterly Useless Wastes of Time

Looking for something to waste your time? Check out my vast array of sites that will totally ruin your productivity for the day.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Ademdum to: I hate recap shows

Oh...my...god. Lost has got to be the best show out there.

Did anyone see the commercial for The Hanso Foundation during this week's episode? Well, if you did, and you decided to go to the website listed there, www.letyourcompassguideyou.com, you would get to a funky page with a compass.
















All I'm going to tell you is that if you find just the right spot to click you will be taken to a hidden site. Passwords can be found to unlock hidden things. All it takes is a little time and patience... When you think you've found everything, there's more. There are all sorts of codes and things. Let me know what you've found and I'll tell you if you're on the right track.

Oh, and don't ask me for the passwords because where would be the fun in that ;)

Good luck!



Oh, btw, just to vent...my ipod deleted all of my music today and I don't have the computer that loaded it up anymore. It really sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ari said...

Yeah, so I'm trying hard to figure out this compass thing. But, what the fuck man? I can't get the password figured out at all. It seems like it should be admin, but then there's this namaste business and what could potentially be a password, DI9FFTR751, or something but the print is too small to really make it out. Fucking hell. This site is a curse!

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home