Utterly Useless Wastes of Time

Looking for something to waste your time? Check out my vast array of sites that will totally ruin your productivity for the day.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Need more Techmo Bowl?



While looking up fantasy football ideas and the NFL odds for week 3, I came across this gem of completely useless material. Ready? This guy, who clearly has more time on his hands than any of us, runs a SNES emulator to play Super Techmo Bowl with updated rosters on his computer (find out how here), and then posts the results online along with a recap. Better yet, he plays it on coach mode. So in essense, instead of going out, he is just watching an old video game play itself on his monitor. He doesn't even get to participate in the blocking fights. Add that to the fact that he lists a Least Valuable Player for each game, and he posts pictures of key plays, makes this a total waste of time that I am sure I will check each Friday before each weekend of football starts. Does the fact that I will be reading his weekly "columns" make me more or less of a winner than him?

Here's the link and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More Nick...much much more. It's people like you, that keep people like him, from allowing excellent old computer games to die. Let Super Techmo Bowl rest in peace.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home