Utterly Useless Wastes of Time

Looking for something to waste your time? Check out my vast array of sites that will totally ruin your productivity for the day.

Monday, September 25, 2006

yay, another music list....



You know what I hate about music lists? Even if I don't care what they are about, I am compelled to read the entire list. Basically, they are a complete and total waste of my time, which means they probably fit in perfectly here. They sucker you in, and 20 minutes later you are not any better of a person, you rarely learn anything new, and you are not going to remember any of it by the next day. Yet they have some sort of gravitational pull on your attention span. Only if we could be this captivated by work. So here we go. What do the age of 27, the man in the picture above this article, and rootkits have in common? They are all part of the 50 worst things that happened to music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home